25/12/2009

JOYEUX NOEL 2009

Voilà ma bûche de noël 2009
Bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à tous !





6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bon Jour, Rasoa.
Excuse me Je ne parle francais.
Je suis espagnol. Parle un pieu english.
My girlfriend is called RASOA and I was looking for the meaning of the word.
Thanks a lot!
Beatiful Music

Rasoa a dit…

Hi underdog,

NICE ! So your girlfriend is natif of Madagascar, does she speak our langage ?

Hear you next time.

Anonyme a dit…

Hi Rasoa.
My girlfriend is from Antalaha. She is coming to Spain in a few weeks, (I hope).
She doesn't speak english...
She doesn't speak france...
She speaks malagasy.
Now I'm learning malagasy:

teraka afaka sy mitovy zo sy fahamendrehana ny olombelona rehetra. Samy manan-tsaina sy fieritreretana ka tonkony hifampitondra am-pirahalahiana

I waiting to hear from you

Rasoa a dit…

Hi Underdog,

I hope she speaks spanish if not you have to understand our langage quickly :)

Have you already visited Madagascar ?

Hum, do you understand those malagasy words that you have put at the end of your message ? it seems very interesting ;)

Underdog a dit…

Bonsoir Rasoa

Now Underdog has his own blog!

You are invited to visit, premiere???!!!

Thxs

http://underdog-beneath-the-underdog.blogspot.com

Underdog a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.